USPS service founded in the year 1775. The United States Postal Service is government agency that provide mail service to door step, pick up and other services. USPS Offers different shipping rates and delivery speeds to suit specific needs. USPS one of the best service provided in all United States of America.
Charles Bukowski also wrote a book in 1971 entitled simply Post Office. There were 625,113 employees of the United States Postal Service as of 2016. As of 2014, the company operated 211,264 mail vehicles across the nation.
USPS Survey – Rewards:
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will get a chance to enter the sweepstakes.
- The winner will be announced within one week of the contest.
- If you are a lucky winner then they will announce your name on its official site.
- Also, they will contact you to let you know about it.
- If you fail to give a reply within 3 days, then you will be disqualified and you will not get any prize.
USPS Survey – Eligibility & Rules:
- To enter you must be over 18 years old.
- Open to US and District of Columbia residents.
- Limit 1 entry per person per entry period.
- A valid receipt from Taco Bell.
- The survey code on the receipt.
- Store Number, Date and Time in case you don’t have the survey code.
USPS Survey Procedure:
- Open a browser on your PC, smartphone, or a tablet and enter this URL into the address bar.
- Enter the survey code printed on the receipt that you have from the last visit.
- If you don’t have the survey code, click on the link mentioned there for the same.
- Enter the Store Number, Date, and Time and click the “Start” button.
- The first question will be to rate your overall satisfaction.
- After that, it will require you to select the type of order. Select the one and click “Next”.
- On the next page, you will have to answer a series of questions regarding your satisfaction with different things.
- Once you complete that, there will be a couple of other questions for the survey.
- Answering them will take a couple of minutes. You will have to go through all of them in order to complete the survey.
Postal Experience Reference Links
Postal Experience Contact Information:
Technical Support Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Email: emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs
Customer Service Number: 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 Am to 8:30 Pm
- Saturday: 8 Am to 6 Pm
USPS Map Location