Valvoline is a company that Ashland Inc. owns. It is best known for its instant oil change services. The Valvoline instant oil change outlets provide a vast assortment of services to consumers such as oil changes, antifreeze fill-ups, belt changes, cleaning services, transmission fluid swaps and more.
Ashland Inc. has a headquarters in Covington, Kentucky and has been operating for almost a centurty. It was founded in 1924 and has an annual revenue of more than $8 billion. Ashland Inc. employs more than 15,000 people and does business in more than 100 companies. Its operating income is well over $300 million.
Tell Valvoline Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards:
Tell Valvoline survey Requirements for Participation
- Any device, be it a laptop, tablet computer or smartphone with an active online connection. www.tellvalvoline.com
- A receipt of purchase that is more than 7 days old.
- The date and time and the Entry ID listed on the reception will be necessary to input this survey contest.
- Awareness of either English or Spanish. Kroger feedback survey questions will be put forth in either of these two languages.
How to take the Tell Valvoline survey:
- First, go to the official site link and enter the information given on your receipt like Date, Time & Entry ID to start the survey.
- Your survey will start so relate all the answer to the last visit and carefully answer all the questions.
- The first question is about the purchasing department of your attention during your last visit.
- Next, the question is to rate your overall experience,
- Now rate the grocery baggers, price on items compared to other stores, and friendly response of employees is required.
- They will also ask you to rat your satisfaction level for quality of store brands, cleanliness of store, ease of moving through, the polite response of checkout team, sale items on stock, etc.
- Then they ask for your satisfaction relating to freshness, production department, prices of produce, a warm response of staff, stock items, etc. as their main aim is customers satisfaction.
- Similarly, they ask you to rate for your comfort for deli department, fresh and stock items.
- They will ask for the convenience of your intended item.
- After completion of the survey ensure your satisfaction parameters are again.
- As their main goal is to achieve the highest customer satisfaction they ask to select yes/no for any difficulty you had felt during your visit.
- If you want to give feedback on another department, they always welcome its customers for that.
- In the end, they thank you for your valuable feedback and ask general questions like how many times you have visited? Then they ask for willingness to give your email address or your sweepstakes participation.
- Additional, they ask you for providing some necessary details consist of your provided feedback.
- At last, they are thanking you again for spending your time to give feedback and notify you via email if you will receive lucky winner of sweepstakes.
Valvoline Reference Links
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Link – www.tellvalvoline.com
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change Official Site Link – www.vioc.com
Valvoline Customer Service
Call on Toll-Free Number
M-F 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST
Sat 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST
Closed Sundays and holidays
100 Valvoline Way, Lexington, KY 40509
PO Box 55270, Lexington, KY 40555
Valvoline Social Media Links:
I expect that you enjoyed this article and got appropriate information from this article and I wish you get the coupon code and enjoy next visit to the store. Although, if you face any query meanwhile completing the Tell Valvoline surveywithout delay contacts me I will be there to solve your obstacle as soon as possible. For more details stay connected here survey-online.xyz.