The survey itself is a valuable tool but it is important that those who use it and consume it know that it is not infallible. Because those who carry it out manipulate the results in order to obtain a return, converting it into an effective resource to express and direct a message that presumably contains the thought and feeling of a social collective.
More Information About Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes
Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes is a U.S. Based restaurant chain serving all you can eat buffets. The first restaurant opened in San Diego, California in 1978. Incorporated in 1983 as Garden Fresh Corp., the company went public in 1995, but reverted to private ownership in 2004. Souplantation trades under the name Sweet Tomatoes outside of Southern California.
Dennis Jay, a bartender at the Bull and Bear, came up with the idea of Souplantation. Together with two of his friends, Dennis opened his first restaurant in 1978. Since then, the company has expanded across the southwest and west, and has restaurants in a number of southeast states. Souplantation also has locations in Missouri, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, and Utah.
Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Survey Requirements
To take the survey, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Be a legal resident of the United States (preferably of states North Carolina and Virginia).
- Have a valid receipt from your last visit. The receipt has the code required to access the questionnaire.
- Be a non-employee of the company or any of its partnering associations.
- Have access to an electronic device such as a mobile phone, computer or tablet.
- Have a reliable Internet connection.
- Be fluent in either English or Spanish. A survey is not available in other languages.
Step By Step Guide for complete Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Survey:
- When all requirements are ready, you can open your browser and visit official link. www.tellgardenfresh.com
- Choose the language
- Fill in the receipt details. The first way is by using a ticket number. The second is by using a Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes survey code.
- The details for using survey code page are less than using ticket number page.
- The Start button will lead you to a new page. That page will require you to give rating scales.
- satisfaction with your entire experience.
- your visit type,
- qualities of products, services, and facilities,
- your eagerness to recommend to others,
- the availability of your orders,
- how frequent you are to visit stores,
- your reasons for giving those rating scales. You can elaborate as specific as possible.
- A survey will ask you to complete some more details. The details will be for classification purpose.
- The last page will appear for you. You can see a validation code there.
Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Contact Details
- Mailing Address:
- 390 Townline Road
Mundelein, IL 60060
- 390 Townline Road
- (847) 520-1200,
Souplantation Reference Links
- Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Guest Satisfaction Survey site – www.tellgardenfresh.com
- Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes official site – www.souplantation.com/
- Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Twitter page – twitter.com/Souplantation
- Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Facebook page – www.facebook.com/Souplantation