I wonder if you have visited any store, restaurant or supermarkets, How about if you share your experience of the products and services. The company wants to know from you about your genuine experience and takes the review from you through their survey programs.
As the market growth is really important for any company, of course, they will try to maintain their market value among their customers. Well, they are providing special offers and discounts, so the customers get attracted towards the surprising offers or discounts. More the customers more are the experience shared by the customers and thus the company can reach up to the customers through this survey programs.
People or say as customers will share their positive or negative reviews, it is good and beneficial for the company to improve their product quality or services whichever the requirement. The company wants to provide all the facilities that are in the interest of customers.
So you can freely share your suggestions and rate the company according to the services provided by them. Yes, of course, you will receive some exciting prize or discounts, gift cards rewards on accomplishing the survey program. Make sure your reviews are genuine because it is observed by the company’s management department that is kept official.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company and is one of the largest drug store chains in North America. With a large number of competing companies, Rite Aid would like to ensure that their customers keep coming back to them for their products and services. One way to ensure that customers return is to keep them happy. To find out what makes customers happy Rite Aid has set up the ‘Voice Of The Customer’ Rite Aid Survey to provide customers with the opportunity to tell them how they feel.
Rite Aid is the third largest drugstore chains in the US and the largest in the East Coast. The company that started back in 1962 with a name of Thrift D Discount Center and only with one store is one of the largest drug store chains in the US today. This success of The Rite Aid is not just an overnight story. This company has got a complete history of ups and downs, highs and lows, to make it stand where it stands today.
Rules And Requirements For Rite Aid Store Survey:
- You must have a laptop, computer or mobile.
- As it is an online process, you need an internet connection with devices.
- Your age must be more than 18 years.
- The survey process must be completed within the given time period.
- Your recent visited receipt that holds receipt code or store number.
- The coupon validity ends after some time duration.
- You must have the knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Procedure/ Steps For Rite Aid Store Survey:
- Visit the official link Storesurvey.riteaid.com on your browser.
- Choose the language either English or Spanish.
- Complete entering the Date, time, Entry ID from your receipt.
- You will be directed to the page where the questions are asked. You have to rate them according to the experience. Highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied, depends on your experience.
- Question is about the purchase department of your visit.
- Next, the question is to rate your overall experience,
- Now rate the grocery baggers, price on items compared to other stores, and friendly response of employees is required.
- They will also ask you to rat your satisfaction level for quality of store brands, cleanliness of store, ease of moving through, the polite response of checkout team, sale items on stock, etc.
- Keeping in mind the same parameters, you have to rate the store food corridors.
- In the end, they thank you for your valuable feedback and ask general questions like how many times you have visited? Then they ask for willingness to give your email address or your sweepstakes participation.
- At last, they are thanking you again for spending your time to give feedback and notify you via email if you will receive lucky winner of sweepstakes.
Rite Aid Contact Details
18 Indian Head Rd, Kings Park, NY 11754, USA
VPMW+84 Kings Park, Smithtown, NY, USA
Rite Aid Google Map:
Rite Aid Working Hours
- Monday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Tuesday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Wednesday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Thursday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Friday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Saturday -09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Sunday -10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
I hope you like the detailed information that I have provided on this page. If you got stuck at any place in the survey process you can ask the question in the comment section below. You can even suggest me if I have left something that is really required for the survey program. COmplete the survey and win an exciting prize, discounts or rewards.