About Piercing Pagoda
Piercing Pagoda is a jewelry kiosk operating in malls across the U.S. It began in 1969, when Bernard and Bertha Cohen saw an opportunity to meet the increasing trends of ear piercing. In the early years, women of all ages saw the retailer kiosk as a less time consuming and less costly way to have their ears pierced, as opposed to making a visit to the physician’s office.
The jewelry kiosk sells mostly 10 and 14 karat gold jewelry, such as necklaces, chains, earrings, rings, and bracelets. From the first kiosk, located at Whitehall mall in Whitehall, PA, the Piercing Pagoda has expanded to roughly 780 locations in U.S. shopping malls. The core business of ear piercing remains, as second and third generations of women visit the kiosk for ear piercing and jewelry selections.
Piercing Pagoda Survey Rules:
Rules & Requirements for Piercing Pagoda Survey:
- You need a receipt of a recent visit to Mc Donalds with survey invitation code on it. You will need this survey code later in the process.
- You should be a United States citizen.
- You must be at least 15 years or more to participate in this survey.
- You must be able to read either English or Spanish.
- You will need a computer, laptop or mobile with an internet connection.
- You must use the validation code after the survey within 30 days.
- You might need store number, date of visit and time of visit.
Piercing Pagoda Survey @ www.pagodasurvey.com
Guidelines for Piercing Pagoda Survey:
- You’re required to take a receipt when you purchase or make an order because the receipt will help you to proceed with the survey further.
- Primarily, you need to browse the website and be with your recent receipt not older than 7 days.
- You need to enter the required information which is available on your receipt including store number, purchase amount, order, and time of your visit.
- In addition to these, you need to enter the 26 digits survey code very carefully.
- For suppose, you might not have the code in some cases. In this situation, click on my receipt doesn’t have a survey code.
- You need to answer the questions which are mentioned during the survey such as a type of order in, a taste of food, take away or drive through, cleanliness, and any issue you’ve faced during your visit and atmosphere of your outlet.
- You should make a note that there is an online procedure to be a part of the survey.
- After completion of the survey, you will get a redemption code and it’s better to note down it on the backside of the receipt. You can avail the redemption code within 30 days of your visit.
- Finally, you’ve done with this survey and avail your offer at a survey.
Pagoda Reference Links
- Piercing Pagoda Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.pagodasurvey.com
- Piercing Pagoda Official Site: www.pagoda.com
If you’ve any queries and questions, you can feel free to contact the customer service because the associates who worked at this organization showing determination towards your suggestions, questions, and trying to solve the issues at maximum.
You can contact them in different ways whether through email, telephone number, online website, or visit the organization physically. You can go ahead with your questions in the comment section below that is visible at the end of the page.