About Hallmark Feedback Survey
Hallmark Cards, Inc. is a private, family-owned U.S. company based in Kansas City, Missouri. Founded in 1910 by Joyce Hall, Hallmark is the largest manufacturer of greeting cards in the United States. In 1985, the company was awarded the National Medal of Arts.
In addition to greeting cards, Hallmark also manufactures such products as party goods, gift wrap, and stationery. Hallmark acquired Binney & Smith in 1987, and would later change its name to Crayola, LLC after its well-known Crayola brand of crayons, markers, and colored pencils.
Hallmark Survey Rules:
Rules & Requirements for Hallmark Survey:
- You need a receipt of a recent visit to Mc Donalds with survey invitation code on it. You will need this survey code later in the process. www.hallmarkfeedback.com
- You should be a United States citizen.
- You must be at least 15 years or more to participate in this survey.
- You must be able to read either English or Spanish.
- You will need a computer, laptop or mobile with an internet connection.
- You must use the validation code after the survey within 30 days.
- You might need store number, date of visit and time of visit.
Guidelines for Hallmark Survey:
- You’re required to take a receipt when you purchase or make an order because the receipt will help you to proceed with the survey further.
- Primarily, you need to browse the website and be with your recent receipt not older than 7 days.
- You need to enter the required information which is available on your receipt including store number, purchase amount, order, and time of your visit.
- In addition to these, you need to enter the 26 digits survey code very carefully.
- For suppose, you might not have the code in some cases. In this situation, click on my receipt doesn’t have a survey code.
- You need to answer the questions which are mentioned during the survey such as a type of order in, a taste of food, take away or drive through, cleanliness, and any issue you’ve faced during your visit and atmosphere of your outlet.
- You should make a note that there is an online procedure to be a part of the survey.
- After completion of the survey, you will get a redemption code and it’s better to note down it on the backside of the receipt. You can avail the redemption code within 30 days of your visit.
- Finally, you’ve done with this survey and avail your offer at a survey.
Hallmark Reference Links
- Hallmark Customer Experience Survey Link: www.hallmarkfeedback.com
- Hallmark Official Link: www.hallmark.com
Hallmark Phone Number: 1-800-Hallmark
Customer Support Phone Numbers
800 902 0900 (United Kingdom)
1800 729 999 (Australia)
+1 800 425 5627 (United States)
+1 800 268 3230 (Canada)
+61 800 651 845 (Australia)
+32 36 807 251 (Belgium)
+31 104 596 515 (Netherlands)
+91 114 141 0000 (India)
+91 114 141 2222 (India)
+1 816 545 2982 (United States)
+32 36 851 088 (Belgium)
+91 114 141 0070 (India)
Hallmark Through Social Media Channels
If you’ve any queries and questions, you can feel free to contact the customer service because the associates who worked at this organization showing determination towards your suggestions, questions, and trying to solve the issues at maximum.
You can contact them in different ways whether through email, telephone number, online website, or visit the organization physically. You can go ahead with your questions in the comment section below that is visible at the end of the page.