Eat n Park – About Company
Eat’n Park is a famous restaurant chain of United Sthe United States of America popular for their smiley cookies.This restaurant chain was founded on 6th June 1949 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.The number of employees working at Eat’n Park Restaurant chain is up to 8000 people at around 75 different locations.The company donates almost 500,000 Smiley Cookies annually to support fundraisers and community events.The rich menu of this restaurant contains delicious food items for breakfast, lunch, dinner and their endless fruit bar, salads, and soups are prepared with the freshest ingredients.
Eat n Park Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards:
Eat n Park survey Requirements for Participation
- Any device, be it a laptop, tablet computer or smartphone with an active online connection.
- A receipt of purchase that is more than 7 days old.
- The date and time and the Entry ID listed on the reception will be necessary to input this survey contest.
- Awareness of either English or Spanish. Kroger feedback survey questions will be put forth in either of these two languages.
How to take the Eat n Park survey:
- First, go to the official site link and enter the information given on your receipt like Date, Time & Entry ID to start the survey. www.tellenp.com
- Your survey will start so relate all the answer to the last visit and carefully answer all the questions.
- The first question is about the purchasing department of your attention during your last visit.
- Next, the question is to rate your overall experience,
- Now rate the grocery baggers, price on items compared to other stores, and friendly response of employees is required.
- They will also ask you to rat your satisfaction level for quality of store brands, cleanliness of store, ease of moving through, the polite response of checkout team, sale items on stock, etc.
- Then they ask for your satisfaction relating to freshness, production department, prices of produce, a warm response of staff, stock items, etc. as their main aim is customers satisfaction.
- Similarly, they ask you to rate for your comfort for deli department, fresh and stock items.
- They will ask for the convenience of your intended item.
- After completion of the survey ensure your satisfaction parameters are again.
- As their main goal is to achieve the highest customer satisfaction they ask to select yes/no for any difficulty you had felt during your visit.
- If you want to give feedback on another department, they always welcome its customers for that.
- In the end, they thank you for your valuable feedback and ask general questions like how many times you have visited? Then they ask for willingness to give your email address or your sweepstakes participation.
- Additional, they ask you for providing some necessary details consist of your provided feedback.
- At last, they are thanking you again for spending your time to give feedback and notify you via email if you will receive lucky winner of sweepstakes.
tellenp survey Reference Links
- Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey Link: www.tellenp.com
- Eat’n Park Official Site: www.eatnpark.com
tellenp survey Information & Links:
Eat’n Park customer service phone number: 412-461-2000
Eat’n Park mailing address: 285 E Waterfront Dr, Homestead, PA 15120
Eat’n Park Contact Us page
Eat’n Park Social Media:
Eat’n Park Map Location
The Eat n Park customer satisfaction survey can manifest itself in assessing how workers treat guests. Through the Eat n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey, the company will be able to determine whether you are getting your problems solved and questions answered. In addition, the chain will be able to determine whether some of its representatives are being unpleasant to guests.